x32x01
  • by x32x01 ||
If you have lost your phone or perhaps it has been stolen and you really want to locate it but you actually don’t know how to How to find your lost iPhone, then you are in the rightest place. In this article, we will guide you on how to track your off iPhone.
How To Find Your Lost iPhone Even When It Is Off ?
Sometimes we turn off our phone and put it away and then later we cannot find it anywhere. Or sometimes when our phone has been stolen, the thieves and robbers turn it off immediately so that the owner of the phone cannot locate or track the device. Well, need not worry because the good news is that we can now locate the phone despite the above circumstances.

Find My
Find My app of Apple is the most easiest and useful app out of all the other features. You can easily locate your iPhone through this app. Apple has expanded the features of Find My iPhone to a great extend. iOS 15 has the features to find the device when the phone is off due to less battery or due to being turned off manually. It is not just even limited to that it has much more exciting and useful features.

The older versions of the iPhone do not have this feature but the new phones do have it. It is included in the following phones.
  1. iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
  2. iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max
  3. iPhone 13, 13 Mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max
If you have any of the above Apple phones then you can get the location of your phone even if it is shut down.

How to know if this app is active or not after you have turned off your phone? Well, the answer is quite simple. When you will turn off your phone, you will see “iPhone Findable After Power Off” written under the power toggle. This would be shown if your Find My app is activated.

How To Activate The Find My App?
If you are not aware of how to activate the Find My app, here is how you can do it:
  • Go to your phone’s Settings.
  • Click on your name.
  • Then click on “Find My”.
  • Turn “Find My iPhone” on.
  • All iOS 15 upgraders can activate “Find My Network”.
  • This will inform you where your phone is.
  • It will send your iPhone’s location through “Send Last Location”.
Through this simple step, you can track your iPhone whenever you cannot find it. You can do it through the Find My app on a Mac or iCloud or browser or anything by just logging in to your Apple ID.

In the web version, a green dot will locate your device. When you will click on the dot and select “i” you will get options of getting the phone back through some means. You can either play a sound on it or put it on “Lost Mode”.

“Lost Mode” will let your ad a phone number and a message, after which your phone will be locked. It would remain locked until you reenter its password.

So through the Find My app, you will get the direction on locating your phone and it would surely be with you in no time. With iOS 15, your phone can be tracked even when powered off.

Hope through this article you now know how to be extra protective towards your device and activate the mentioned app so you can never lose your device.